Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): Transcripts
How do I request a Transcript or Letter of Certification?
Posted by Sherry Maynard, Last modified by on 15 Feb 2016 11:58 PM

Students and past students of the Cave Hill Campus who require a transcript or letter of certification must download and fill out the form below and return it to the Student Records Section.  

The form can also be emailed to or faxed to (246) 425-1327 or (246) 424-7392.  

An Official Transcript is stamped, sealed and signed, and the mailing address of an Institution/University must be submitted. A Student Copy is not stamped, sealed nor signed.