What if I have an emergency?
Posted by Student Helpdesk, Last modified by Student Helpdesk on 16 Feb 2016 05:39 PM

If you have an emergency during office hours you seek assistance at the Office of Student Services. If the office is closed, please contact Campus Security.

For more details regarding Psychological Counselling click: http://www.cavehill.uwi.edu/studentservices/health-wellness/counselling.aspx