- By policy your Network Access password will automatically expire every 180 days.
- You are therefore required to change your network password every 180 days.
- Failure to change your network password every 180 days would result in an invalid login.
- Only Active Students who have financial clearance are allowed access to Myelearning.
You can reset your password on the Cave Hill Network Account Manager website by going to https://reset.cavehill.uwi.edu .
In addition to password resets, the CaveHill Network Account Manager gives you access to the following information:
- If your account is locked
- If your account is disabled, reasons why and steps required to have it enabled
- The number of days before your password expires
- Your assigned email address and other email addresses on record
- The balance on your printing account