How can I update information in the Network Account Manager?
Posted by Student Helpdesk, Last modified by Student Helpdesk on 20 Feb 2016 04:20 AM

If you wish to query your printing account balance, please visit the IT Service Desk with your student ID card.

If you have a name change or your name is spelt incorrectly, please visit the student affairs department to have this information updated.

(3 vote(s))
Not helpful